Price includes: Accommodation in cosy room; Breakfast in hotel’s restaurant (if chosen); Mineral water in the room;
For your convenience: free public parking by the hotel; WiFi in entire hotel free of charge; Safe deposit in the room; Press (at reception); Children up to 4 years old, stay free of charge in baby cot.
Hotel policy and extra charges: Check-in: from 14.00 Check-out: until 12.00 Price does not include 1eur city tax per person (adult), per night. Additional services: to book spa procedures at Druskininkai health resort, tickets to Aquapark, please e-mail us to email@example.com ; Secured covered parking (300 m from hotel).
Steps of booking through the online booking system: 1. The Client may choose from the Packages and standard accommodation offered as stated in the booking table. 2. On familiarisation with the Package and its price, the Client selects the time of stay for the selected room as well as additional terms or a Package. 3. On selection of an offer, the Client proceeds to a form, which needs to be completed by specifying the Client’s personal data and optional comments on the booking. 4. On completion of the form the Client makes an advance payment by one of the following methods: * Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Eurocard); * Electronic bank transfer (EVP International). 4a. Having selected one of the first two options the Client is directed to a page where payment can be made by means of EVP International payment system. Authorisation starts upon connection to EVP International through an encrypted 128 bit protocol. After EVP International accepts the payment, the Client receives a confirmation of payment and booking by an automatic email message. The email message will specify the Client’s data, name of the hotel, total price of the accommodation, advance payment made and the remaining amount payable. The Client will pay the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. The email message confirming the booking has to be presented at the hotel as a proof of the advance payment and of the remaining amount payable. 4b. Having selected the third option (payment by bank transfer or later payment), the Client will receive a confirmation of initial booking, which will be finally confirmed upon making the advance payment by an ordinary bank transfer or online. The booking has the status of an initial booking 48 hours after its making and may be cancelled if no advance payment is received. On receipt of the advance payment, an email message confirming the booking is sent to the Client. The Client has to present the confirmation email to the hotel manager for final settlement. 5. The Client understands that, in case of a failure/programming error in the online booking system, the published price for the services is unreasonably low/high considering the content of the services; the hotel is entitled to notify the error to the Client within 10 days from the booking confirmation and request payment of the full price. Should the Client refuse to pay the full price, the hotel may cancel the contract/refuse to provide the services. In such a case, the hotel will not indemnify the Client for any losses.
Ia. Booking at Request In cases where there are no rooms available online, the Client may be offered a room at the Client’s request. Upon completing the form, the Client receives an email confirmation of the time of stay (or information that no rooms are available) with the instructions for the making of the advance payment. The Client may make an advance payment by credit card or by an electronic or ordinary bank transfer. The booking will be confirmed upon receipt of the advance payment. Upon making the advance payment the Client will receive an email confirmation of the booking, which the Client has to present upon arrival to the hotel for final settlement.
II. Payment and Cancellation of Booking
1. The Client makes the advance payment by one of the three methods used by the system and pays the remaining amount upon arrival to the hotel. 2. There are no booking transaction costs for the Client. 3. Cancellation of the booking no later than 3 days prior to the arrival time is free of charge. The hotel will refund the full amount paid within 21 day. 4. Should the Client cancel the booking less than 3 days prior to the arrival time, the advance payment will not be refunded. In case of such cancellation, the Client will lose the advance payment. 5. Should the Client change the booking details after making an online booking at a discount price of the Package offered by the hotel, the hotel is entitled to recalculate the full price of the order at the current prices.
III. Final Provisions
1. The Client is obliged to provide correct details in the booking form. The hotel is not liable for the wrongly chosen check-in or check-out dates or any other details wrongly specified by the Client. 2. Responsibility for the correct servicing of the payment for the online booking lies with EVP International electronic payment system. 3 . The hotel and the company servicing online payments are not liable for unavailability of the system and other faults occurring for reasons beyond their control.
IV. Personal Data
By booking a Package at the hotel, the Client agrees to the recording of his/her personal data in a service database. The data will be used for the finalisation of the booking procedure and for marketing purposes under the agreement on personal data protection dated 28/09/1997.
V. Confirmation of Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By ticking ‘Accept Terms and Conditions’, the Client confirms that he/she understands and accepts the terms of conditions of the booking. The booking is not valid without such confirmation.
Gift coupons reservation rules:
1. The Present coupon(s) confirms the right of the holder of the Present coupon(s) to use servises specified in the amount of coupon(s). 2. The holders of the Present coupon(s) can enjoy the services provided belonging only to Simpatija hotel. 3. If the desired purchase amount exceeds the value of the Present coupon(s), actual difference can be paid in cash. 4. The Present coupon shall not be exchanged to cash. 5. The Present coupon(s) is valid during 3 months period from its purchase date. 6. If the Present coupon was not used until the end of its validity period, it will be regarded as null and void. 7. If the holder of the Present coupon acquires services for the amount lower that the amount specified in the Present coupon(s), remaining amount is not returned to the holder of the Present coupon. 8. The holder of the Present coupon having paid by the Present coupon(s), shall not be given the VAT invoice. 9.The Present coupon you must use at one time.
Hotel Internal Rules
Hotel “Simpatija” Vilniaus av. 2A, Druskininkai ___________
1. Guests are welcome to check in from 15.00. Check out time is before 12.00.
2. If you wish to check out later please inform our reception in advance. Late check-out is possible upon availability and additional charge is applicable (15€).
3. Guests are required to fill in registration card and show an ID or passport upon arrival to the hotel.
4. Smoking is prohibited in hotel rooms and common use premises. Violation of this rule may cause a 100€ penalty.
5. Only guests registered at the reception may sleep in the rooms. Unregistered guests may visit the hotel from 8.00 to 22.00. If your guest stays at the hotel after 22.00 an additional charge applies (please contact reception for details).
6. Guests shall compensate the hotel for any damage caused by them or any persons they may invite. Administration is entitled to evict guests from the hotel in case of failure to comply with or gross violation of these rules and to demand compensation of any damage or loss. All the disputes are resolved by negotiations, failing that – under the procedure set forth by Lithuanian laws.
7. Pets cannot be accommodated in hotel. In exceptional cases, guests wishing to take their pets with them should agree this with the hotel in advance. Charges are applicable for each pet brought to the hotel; the pet owner is responsible for their pets living in the hotel and covenant to compensate the hotel for any damaged caused by their pet.
8. Guests are required to inform the hotel reception about any technical faults or improper service quality. Failing that, the hotel shall be relieved from any responsibility.
9. From 22.00 to 8.00 is quiet time at the hotel. Please respect other guests. In case of violation of this rule, hotel has the right to evict such guests immediately without refund. If other guests disturb you please contact reception.
10. Rooms are cleaned daily, from 8.00 to 17.00, in the client’s absence. The maid will change your towel only if it is left on the floor. Linen, unless required by the guest, are changed not earlier that after 3 days of your stay at the hotel.
11. We recommend to keep your valuables in the safe in your room or at the reception. The hotel is not responsible for any items left in the room.
12. For your and your property’s safety the hotel’s common use facilities and its outside territory are provided with surveillance video cameras.
13. No money is returned for any unused services included in your package.
14. Guests should follow the fire safety rules (you will find them in the room).
15. Guests are required to pay for the services by bank transfer, in cash (in Euro) or with credit cards. Your financial data (such as your account number, payment cards details ect.), if it was provided during booking procedure, will be destroyed 3 months after services have been provided.
16. Travel Technology ltd will collect your personal data provided in this form/obtained from online reservation systems/ email/phone or other sources of communication. Your data is collected for the purposes of service provision, security, obligations purposes or requirements by law. It can be transferred to any third country only according the law.
17. You have the right to be informed about personal data we collect, to change or modify it, to withdraw consent, lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, refuse to provide your personal data (in this case we have right to refuse to provide services) and to withdraw your agreement.
Cancellation of reservation
Reservation will expire soon
To extend your booking, click the "Continue" button to cancel the reservation - "Cancel".
Information about using cookies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are information items that are transferred from the website to your computer and stored on hard drive. These are small text files that allow web sites to save and regain access to information about user browsing habits. Cookies are used by most web sites as they are one of the many tools that help to tailor web content to user needs. Cookies allow web sites to provide user-driven services (for example, by remembering login data, keeping purchases in a shopping cart, or displaying only specific content that interests the user). Cookies are different: Temporary Cookies (or Session Cookies) - removed when the browser is closed; permanent cookies - are not removed and remain until they are removed by user or until their validity expires.
How to remove a cookie?
Most browsers are set to automatically accept cookies. You can disable cookies in your browser, but be aware that if you do so, you may lose the ability to use the many features necessary to make the website work as well. If you need more information about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org for detailed, independent information on how to disable cookies through your browser preferences and how to remove cookies that are already on your computer. To remove cookies from your mobile phone, you will need to read the phone's instruction manual.
Types of cookies
Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for you to look after the website and use its features, such as access to secure website areas. In addition to these cookies, you would not be able to have your desired services, such as online shopping. Performance enhancing cookies: These cookies collect information about when users are using a particular web site, such as which pages are visited most often, and whether visitors to web pages receive error messages. These cookies do not collect information that allows you to identify the site visitor. All information collected by these cookies is generic and therefore anonymous. It is used only to improve site performance. Functional cookies: these cookies allow the website to remember your chosen things (such as your name, language, or region) and offer enhanced personalized features. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous, and they can’t monitor your browsing activity on other websites. Target or promotional cookies: These cookies are used to display advertisements that should be of interest to you. They are also used to see certain ads for a limited number of times and to help measure the effectiveness of your campaign.
Name of cookie
The purpose of the cookie
Period of validity
Increasing the application security.
On entering the web site
Session cookie generation
On entering the web site
Until the leaving the web site
PHP session identifier
On entering the web site
On entering the web site